The 5th NEST conference will take place on the 7th and 8th of May in Zürich, Switzerland.
Surging right before the deadline, submissions to participate in the 5th NEST conference have surpassed the organizers’ expectations. In total, about 100 submissions were sent from all corners of the World, from North America to South Africa, East Asia and the North of Europe. In the coming weeks, the organizing committee will carefully review the submissions and select 80 participants based on scientific relevance and quality of the applications.
Decisions will be communicated by mid-January 2020.
We are looking forward to welcoming you in Zürich.
For further inquiries, please contact the organizing team at email@example.com
The conference is organized by:
- Alejandro Nunez-Jimenez (ETH Zürich, SusTec),
- Aline Scherrer (Fraunhofer ISI, Energy Technology and Energy Systems),
- Jonas Heiberg (UUtrecht & Eawag),
- Claudia Hohmann (Fraunhofer ISI, Sustainability and Infrastructure Systems),
- Marius Schwarz (ETH Zürich, SusTec),
- Gesa Biermann (CDTM München),
- Andri Brugger (UniNE & Eawag),
- Severine Roberts (Queens University Belfast) ,
- Evan Petkov (ETH Zürich, SusTec).