The aim of the NEST Webinar Series is to provide an introduction to and discuss key concepts in the field ins sustainability transitions, as well as to address current developments. In the beginning we cover general concepts of sustainability transitions research. Later we will go more into detail.
In this webinar series, we aim to facilitate both the online dialogue between practitioners, early career researchers and senior researchers in the field, as well as creating a platform where the recordings of the webinar will be stored and can be watched later again. We will do this via YouTube and after the first webinar the YouTube channel can be reached via the NEST twitter (@TransitionsNEST) and the NEST blog (https://transitionsnest.wordpress.com/).
• June 24, 2020 – 15.30 CEST – Prof. Marko Hekkert on Technological Innovation Systems
• June 30, 2020 – 15.30 CEST – Prof. Frank Geels on the Multi-Level Perspective
• July 23, 2020 – 14.30 CEST – Prof. Karoline Rogge on Policy Mixes
• September 29, 2020 – 14.30 CEST (tbc) – Prof. Flor Avelino on Transformative Social Innovation
• October 20 or 27 (tbc), 2020 – 9.30 CEST – Prof. Niki Frantzeskaki on Urban Transitions
If there are any questions, don’t hesitate to contact:
Abe Hendriks (email@example.com),
Machteld Simoens (firstname.lastname@example.org),
Leonard Frank (email@example.com),
Julius Wesche (firstname.lastname@example.org).