|Institution / Affiliation
VBT Institute of Technology & Research Centre, Umrakh
Centre for Environmental Research, VBT Institute of Technology & Research Centre, Umrakh-Bardoli, Dist. Surat, Gujarat, India
Research and Development
Assignment & Achievements
1. Awarded sponsored Research project as a Co-PI for “Waste Plastic to Liquid Fuel” by Gujarat Energy Development Agency, Gandhinagar. Grant: Rs. 2.42 Lakhs.
2. Awarded sponsored Researched project as a Guide for “Effect of HHO gas as a co-fuel in petrol engine – study of performance and exhaust emission” by Gujarat Council on Science & Technology. Grant: Rs. 0.15 Lakhs
3. Awarded Sponsored Research project as a Co-PI for “Co-pyrolysis of de-oiled cake of Jatropha & Waste Plastics to produce upgraded bio fuel.” by MNRE-New Delhi, Grant: Rs.20.00 Lakh Phase-I.
4. Preparation of research proposal for funding agencies.
5. Have designed & developed Lab & pilot unit for Pyrolysis of Biomass & waste plastic.
6. Lead a survey team to study waste water and air pollution generation for more than 50 Industries under the project of Environment research centre.
7. Conducted research to prepare a feed material for anaerobic digestion to get domestic bio gas at kitchen.
8. Established Gujarat’s first commercial Jatropha based bio diesel production facilities.
9. Conducts all required activities to establish new innovative research based renewable energy project.
10. Preparation of different bio energy plantation models.
11. Conduct research on higher yielding of Jatropha plants.
12. National level campaign for Jatropha Plantation and policy making process for bio diesel.
13. Number of achievement procured please visit my web site: http://www.adityabioenergy.com/ for highlight.
11-Abhiraj Nagar, Nr. Krina Flats
|City / location
Bardoli Dist.Surat, Gujarat
|Public email address