We are happy to announce the launch of a new thematic group on
Research on urban transitions is a central element in the wider research agenda on the ‘geography of transitions’, i.e. research that explores spatial dimensions of sustainability transitions and the particularities of institutional contexts.
Anyone interested is welcome to contributing to this new thematic group. For more questions you may contact Emilia Smeds or Marc Wolfram (email@example.com ) to stay informed.
Future activities of the group:
- Organise a series of conference sessions at IST 2019 in Ottawa, based on a structured research agenda
- Establish online exchange formats: webinars, blog, social media
- Personal exchange formats: annual STRN conference sessions, other conference sessions, workshops, seminars
- Joint publishing: papers, special issues, edited volumes
- Contributions from and updates about the thematic group in the STRN newsletter